There are three good reasons why you need an end of year giving plan. I have used end of year giving plans to help countless churches close out their year strong setting the stage for a successful New Year. I can help you too but you need to first be convinced that you need a plan. So, here are three good reasons why
1. Your mission is God given and deserves to be fully funded. The local church does more than any other institution on the planet. Your church does amazing things that no one else can do. You reach a group of people that no one else can.
People in your community look to your church for help and guidance. Not only do you impact your immediate area for Christ but your voice and impact literally goes around the world. The Church is mandated by God to make disciples of all people.
There is no greater mission on the face of the earth. As such it needs and deserves to be fully funded. So, let’s stop apologizing for asking people to give. Let’s ask boldly because our mission is God given!
2. Other charities are fishing in your pond. 25% of a charities money comes from Thanksgiving to the end of the year. They are sending appeal letters, emails and blasting Social Media with their message. They are directly asking your members to give to their cause. In affect they have a fishing lure right in your pond and you don’t even know it.
I want all those charities to be funded but not at your expense. They have their message in front of your people. With pictures of starving children looking into the camera appeals are going out tugging at the hearts of your members. What message are you sending out motivating your members to give more?
3. Your members will give somewhere. Americans are the most generous people on the face of the earth. As we move into the holiday season people become more generous. Literally we are in a giving mood.
Since your members will give somewhere why not craft a message that will motivate them to give to support your mission? Do you have a plan in place that will enable you to see an increase in year-end giving? Charities have spent millions crafting their message and plans. What chance do you have? PLENTY YOU ARE CHANGING ETERNITY!
Get your own end of year plan in place so that you can capitalize on end of year giving. If you don’t have one you can try mine…
- Step by step guide on how to develop the right vision for your end of year appeal.
- A step by step calendar of what to do and when.
- Sample letters and emails that you can send to gain additional gifts.
- Offering talks for every weekend from Thanksgiving to December 31st.
- Tons of ideas, concepts and actual plans that WILL increase your end of year giving!
- Now at 1/2 off! Only $4.95!!!!!
Get the “2 Minute Drill,” here by clicking 2 Minute Drill
Time is running out but you still have time to implement your plan. For only $4.95 you can have a plan that WILL increase your giving. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started crafting your 2 minute drill for ending your year fully funded. Buy it NOW at 2 Minute Drill
Mark Brooks – The Stewardship Coach